Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Journey to Second Year


I have an exciting opportunity to tell you about.  Earlier this year I decided to apply to Bethel School of Ministry’s 2nd year program.  The 2nd year program only accepts between 500-600 students. I was selected out of over 1000 applicants to attend.  Bethel School of Ministry is located in Redding, CA. The school emphasizes ministry training and academic understanding. It will create for me a “do and teach” culture of honor, where I will be expected to take risks, stretch my faith, and grow in awareness of God. The Second Year School of Ministry focuses on assimilating the core values of the Kingdom into the heart of the Believer, and leadership development in all areas.

BSSM is a private ministry school not eligible for Federal Funding. The tuition expense for one full year is $4,000. In order to attend this fall semester, I would need $4,000 by September 2012.  With support from donations, I’ve been able to raise $500.  If 35 people donate $100, if 70 people donate $50, or 100 people donate $35, then I will be able to attend 2nd year.  I also intend on working part-time to pay living expenses.  I am asking for your support, as I continue this journey of trust with the Lord. 

If you feel led to give please visit, https://www.ibssm.org/a/donate/secure-form?student_id=212947&target=tuition (this link will take you right to my donation page, there is also an option to donate anonymously).  You may also send a check made out to Bethel Church, with my full name and year of graduating class (i.e. Nicole Andre BSSM 2013).  Please mail checks to: Bethel Church, ATTN: BSSM Tuition, 933 College View Drive, Redding, CA 96003.

Please consider supporting me either financially or prayerfully. I encourage you to visit the Bethel website for more information, www.ibethel.org, as you prayerfully consider giving. 

Great Grace & Joy,

Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment